| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Serrinha in February is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 80.4mm (3.2in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Serrinha February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Serrinha, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Serrinha:
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 348.9 kms (216.8 miles) N
- Petrolina, Brazil - 300.1 kms (186.5 miles) NNW
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 138.3 kms (85.9 miles) NNW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) NW
- Jacobina, Brazil - 171 kms (106.2 miles) WNW
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) W
- Irece, Brazil - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) W
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 189.3 kms (117.6 miles) WSW
- Lencois, Brazil - 282.5 kms (175.5 miles) WSW
- Itirucu, Brazil - 220.3 kms (136.9 miles) SSW